Best BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Doctor Boston
Edgar Ballenas, MD
- Associate Member: American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
- Associate: American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Member: American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Certified: Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Certified: Cosmetic Injectables
- Certified: SmartLipo
- Certified: LiposSonix /VaserShape Body Sculpting
- Certified Thermi-TIght / Thermi-Va
Education & Medical Training
- Jordan’s Hospital, Plymouth, MA
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Dorchester, MA
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- New York Methodist Hospital, New York, NY
- New York Medical College, New York, NY
Dr. Ballenas graduated from New York Medical College and completed his residency at Beth Israel Medical Center/ Mount Sinai in New York City. He became board certified in Emergency Medicine in 1994 and continues to practice at Jordan’s Hospital in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Ballenas is certified to offer treatments in the field of hair reduction, photo skin rejuvenation, removal of pigmented and fine vascular lesions.
Dr. Ballenas is also proud to offer body sculpting lipolysis to relieve individuals of those areas which can not be reduced by diet or exercise. Smartlipo and Vaser body sculpting has been proven to be very effective for the treatment of lipomas, excessive sweating, cellulite, stretch marks and gynecomastia.
July 2008: Laser Lipolysis Fundamentals at the Advanced Body Sculpting Institute in CO. under the supervision of Dr. Millard.
Sept. 2008: Center for Smartlipo in Langhorne, PA- Completion of Laser Liposuction Workshop.
Dr. Ballenas is proud to have recently been certified in performing LipoSonix (the most effective non-invasive body sculpting procedure), Thermi-Tight (a fast and effective treatment for sculpting and tightening the neck) and Thermi Va, the FDA approved treatment for women who require vaginal tightening.
Dr. Ballenas is trained in providing patients (men and women) with Bio-identical testosterone hormone pellets for the treatment of fatigue, osteoporosis, night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, loss of libido and loss of muscle tone.
Dr. Ballenas offers the most effective procedure in hair replacement today, utilizing the NeoGraft. He along with his advanced team of technicians, safely transfer individual hair follicles restoring hairline and fullness resulting in a youthful and confident appearance in both genders. To further enhance and stimulate hair growth, he employs the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP).