Now that we are open...
The New Normal additions and changes are now up and running here at Sound Shapes for you, our employees and community.
We are committed to continue bringing you the finest treatments and services you have come to rely on from Sound Shapes, even if it may look a little different than it has in the past. We will share with you how we plan to reopen once the guidelines are firm.
Your health and the health of our staff are paramount.
Our current plan, in alignment with local and state governmental authorities is to open on June 22, 2020.
We have instituted the following protocols to protect the safety of all and respectfully ask that you please:
- Arrive for your appointment alone unless you are the parent or guardian of a minor receiving treatment.
- Wear a face covering (mask or fabric covering) that covers your mouth and nose. All staff, patients and visitors will be required to wear face coverings at all times while in our office.
- Leave your personal belongings in the car. We ask that you limit your belongings to your keys, cell phone and wallet.
- Answer our prescreening questions in advance of arriving for your appointment. The screening questions will be emailed to you a day before your appointment.
- Do you have respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough with or without shortness of breath or any other flu symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 4 weeks?
- Check in for your appointment from your vehicle or outside from our building by calling 617.367.1900. Once we confirm you have a face covering, our staff will take your temperature at our door with a no-contact thermometer. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or greater, per CDC, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Sanitize and cover your hands. Once you have entered the building, we will provide you with hand sanitizer and a pair of gloves that we will require you to wear for the duration of your treatment.
- Proceed directly to your treatment room. While respecting appropriate social distancing protocol, our staff will guide you directly to your treatment room as we have suspended the use of our waiting area.
- Our staff. While it looks a little different, for your safety and ours, all staff will be equipped with all necessary personal protective gear including masks, gloves and face shields.
- Update your credit card on file. All payments will be touchless until further notice, so we ask that you please provide the credit card information you plan to use for your treatment when booking your appointment.
In addition to the above precautions, here is how we are maintaining the already immaculate environment you know and trust at Sound Shapes:
- Screening all staff members prior to starting any work shift and conducting in depth, ongoing safety training.
- Disinfecting all surfaces and high-volume touch points throughout the day and in between every patient using medial grade sanitizing products.
- Spacing out patient appointments in order to minimize contact with other patients and staff.
- We have installed plexiglass at the checkout desk for everyone’s protection.
- Our office is closed to walk in visitors. All appointments may be made over the phone and we are happy to process any retail product orders for curbside pick-up or for home delivery through our website www.sound-shapes.com.
All the best,
Sound Shapes Staff