Boston Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Specialist Doctor
SoundShapes of Boston offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Dr. Ballenas, our medical director is a highly sought after Boston Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialist and Anti-Aging Doctor.
Bioidentical hormone treatment therapy is no longer a secret weapon in the anti-aging war. The use of the HRT treatments has gained world-world popularity and scientific recognition. Depending on which hormones are used to treat which conditions (our Boston HRT doctor personally customized each and every treatment plan), they can manage symptoms ranging from stress & anxiety, help you regain a better sex life, and restore your sense of vitality and enthusiasm for life.
Common symptoms of Hormone Deficiency include:
- Weight gain and increased belly fat
- Lowered physical stamina, and overall energy
- Decreased libido and sexual capacity
- Blunted memory
- Intolerance to temperature extremes
- Thinning hair and eyebrows
- Thinning skin with increased wrinkling, decreased elasticity
- dryness, flakiness, and itchiness
- Thinning bones and decreased muscle mass
We offer bioidentical hormone therapy treatment in the form of a pellet (about the size of a grain of rice). The type of dosage you require and the form of hormone therapy go hand in hand. When inserted as pellets under your skin, bioidentical hormone treatment allows your body to consistently absorb the hormone based on your current cardiac conditions. In essence, if your body is under increased stress of some kind, then your absorption of the hormone increases. This approach allows the bioidentical hormone treatment to mimic what regular hormones do in a human body.
There is no set limit to how long you should or can receive bioidentical hormone treatment. Many take it for years. Aside from alleviating the short-term, immediate symptoms, many use hormone treatment to aid in the prevention of long-term effects, such as breast cancer and dementia.
As natural as bioidentical hormone treatment seems to be, you still need to check with a doctor to determine if your body, given its history and current medications, is a good candidate for this form of therapy. Of course, no hormone treatment is without some risk, especially when scientists are continuously evaluating the long-term effects of various hormone therapy treatment options. Plus, you might experience symptoms that seem relevant to hormone deficiency but are actually more pertinent to another medical condition.
SoundShapes of Boston offers the following Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy treatments:
- Perimenopause Hormone Replacement Treatments /
- Premenopause Hormone Replacement Treatments
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy (for Women)
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy (for Men)
Bioidentical Hormones Replacement Therapy as offered by our Boston facility are:
- Bioidentical Hormones deliver consistent results
- Bioidentical Hormones cause very few side effects
- Bioidentical Hormones are safe and accepted as a medical specialty worldwide
- Superior to non-bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Bioidentical Hormones are structurally identical to the human body’s own hormones
- Bioidentical Hormones fit tightly with the human hormone receptors